Friday, February 20, 2009

So, life continues to be very busy, but not with anything too exciting. I have been VERY busy making dominoe necklaces for school, invitations for New Beginnings at church, and making a scrapbook for Karissa's cheer coach, while Ross goes to work and sits on his butt all day, must be nice, right? Just kidding, I wouldn't trade my life for anything, and Ross works hard everyday, at least that is what he says.
I am going to Utah next week to watch Kaylee compete against SUU. I am looking forward to the trip and being able to see her. Kelcie is taking the shuttle down for the weekend, so I will get to see her too.
We are going to Karissa's cheer banquet tonight. It is 4 hours long, and Ross isn't looking forward to sitting with cheer moms for that long, I must say, I'm not either. I guess we might as well get used to it since she is trying out again for next year.
Reed had Western Days at school today, they learn line dances and square dancing in PE and then perform them for the parents. I will post a picture of our goof ball cowboy as soon as I get them uploaded. He is quite the character, and makes us laugh all the time. I think he takes after his dad.
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, and I hope you all have a great weekend too.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted Reed to know that Italia misses him. She is learning her letters. We write R on magnadoodle and she says Reed :) Cute huh!! She really loved him so thanks for sharing him for a few days. I wish you were here all the time:)
    love, aunt lynn

    ReplyDelete